Friday, December 5, 2008

Terms&Conditions(:
Have fun reading it.

If you want to order, drop me a mail.
I won't charge for late fee lol, but please try to be punctual.
If you still haven't come after 15mins, I would call you.
But if you never pick up the phone after several calls, I would cancel your order.
Of course, I would go home first.

Sms me 1hour before meetup time if you're:
- Going to be late, like seriously late.
- Can't meet up.
- Want to change date / time.

Get blacklisted by:
- Not picking up many many calls.
- Making me wait like an idiot.
- Ask me to pay for your item ( above $2 )
- Going MIA.

I'm no santa clause so you would have to pay for your own items ):
I could help you pay the maximum of $2,
but I would have to increase the price of the item you bought by $1.

If you're going to bargain, kindly scram off?
And please, don't bargain like dung.

Pay me before you go MIA.

Payment mode :
- Bank transfer ( best option )
- Meet up

Collection method :
- Meetup
- Normal Postage
- Registered Postage

For postage, it depends on what the items are.
But the light items would usually be $1.

If anything goes wrong with the normal postage, it's not my problem.

Buy already cannot refund.
Unless you provide an, acceptable reason.

Places that I'm ALWAYS able to meet at.
- Bukit Panjang LRT ! :D
- Fajar Secondary.
- Bukit Panjang Primary.
- Assumption English
- Mayspring / Hazel Park / Linear Condo.


Places I might consider to meet at.

- Chou Chu Kang.
- Clementi MRT.
- Dover MRT.
- Ngee Ann Poly.
- SIM university.
- Bukit Timah ( Courts there ).
- Newtown Secondary.
- West View Primary.
- Yishun MRT.
- Marsling MRT.
- Woodlands MRT.
- Boonlay MRT.
- Chinese garden MRT.
- Lakeside MRT.
- Bukit Batok Firestation.
- Holland Village


No, I don't do meetups at east like Pasir Ris?
Cause it takes me 25+ stops to get there ):
Opt for postage instead yeah (:
My T&C so cool.


Click for Mrt Map.




Photobucket

This blogshop is runned by Belinda, 13.
Enquirers to last-trainhome@hotmail.com
All enquirers will be replied in 24hours time.
If you have no patience and
you do not trust me, do not order.
Nobody put the gun at your head and forced you to buy?
110% not a scammer,
cause teacher told my mum that I'm a good kid :D


Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link

Advertise.
All enquires to email.
RAINBOW♥!


Archives
November 2008
December 2008

Designer
Sun.kissed / Icons Please do not remove the creds. Thank you :D